Commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Brigadier General Esmayeel Qaani lauded the role of Martyr Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani in strengthening the Axis of Resistance, and vowed that the U.S. troops will soon leave the region.
After months of hard times in Iraq, ultimately Shiite groups designated Al-Kadhimi for the premiership
A senior Iranian military commander says Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) is closely monitoring the movements of U.S. troops in the region.
Doha, the capital of Qatar, recently hosted U.S. Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation Ambassador Zalmay Khalilzad and Taliban forces’ representative Mullah Abdul Ghani where the world watched a peace deal which was a mere loss and flop for the whole region
- Iran, Russia sign agreement on cybersecurity
- Fajr film festival to pay tribute to Parviz Purhosseini, Changiz Jalilvand
- AFC Club Competitions’ Group Stages to be played in centralized venues
- Ice loss accelerating at record rate
- Iran’s cinema receives 3 awards at DIFF
- Iran is waiting for Biden to make the first diplomatic move
- Tehran-Doha Trade Has Not Changed
- Zarif in Baku Welcomes Aliyev’s Initiative for Regional Cooperation
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.