TEHRAN (Iran News) – At least 11 wounded Afghans, including two security personnel, were the result of a blast rocked the capital of northern Baghlan province in Afghanistan on Saturday, provincial police spokesman Jawed Basharat said. “The blast occurred next to the provincial police chief department in Pul-e-Khumri city at 08:40 a.m. Local time, resulted […]
TEHRAN (Iran News) – At least five civilians were killed and nine injured in the northern Syrian border town of Ras al-Ayn following Turkish army attack on Thursday. Syrian News agency SANA reported that the Saida main oil station which is affiliated to Hasaka Rmailan oilfields in the Syria-Turkey border area was destroyed following the […]
- US-UK joint strikes on Yemen to intensify regional insecurity and instability: Iran
- Muslim turned South Korean singer in Tehran
- Snowfall blankets Iranian cities, including Tehran in winter splendor, sparking joy amidst challenges
- Ukraine Defence Intelligence rejects reports of Iran ballistic missiles transfer to Russia
- Russian economic delegation heading for Tehran: Iran ambassador
- Renowned Iranian actress Pardis Afkari dies, aged 60
- Tehran hosts urban marathon
- Warm winter in Iran raises concerns over continued drought
- Iran says Israel was behind recent gas pipeline explosion
- Iran completes first phase of new nuclear power plant
- Iran releases water into shrinking Lake Urmia
- Iran emphasizes responsible drone exports amid technological advancements
- Russia, Iran navies train in India alongside vessels from US, Europe
- Iranian specialist: JN.1 COVID-19 variant not lethal
- Report: 15,220 qualified to run for Iran’s March elections
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Nasser Kanaani strongly condemned the fresh round of air attacks by the US and the UK against Yemen. He stressed that the joint move will only escalate insecurity and instability in the region without any achievement for Washington and London.
Popular South Korean singer and rapper Kim Jay, who also has fans among Iranians, has recently converted to Islam and changed his name to Davoud Jay.
Snowfall blankets Iranian cities, including Tehran in winter splendor, sparking joy amidst challenges
In the wake of a prolonged dry spell and a concerning drop in water reservoir levels nationwide, Tehran experienced a transformative event as thick layers of snow draped the city on Sunday.
Iranian actress Pardis Afkari, born in 1963, bid farewell to the world on Thursday, succumbing to a battle with a rapidly progressing case of liver cancer.
A sports event dubbed ‘Tehran City Marathon’ was held at the Azadi Sports Complex in the Iranian capital on Thursday.
TEHRAN – Malaysians in Tehran marked together the 66th National Day and Malaysia Day in style on September 5 at the residence of Malaysian Ambassador to Tehran H.E. Khairi bin Omar.
This article studies the concept of love in the Qur'an and the New Testament. The purpose of this article is to examine and compare the concept, approach and scope of love in these books.
The reforms started in Uzbekistan 7 years ago are being continued consistently. Decisions based on principles such as keeping up with the times, openness to positive changes, and ensuring human dignity are becoming important in determining the country's future.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.