TEHRAN – The CEO of Esfahan Steel Company (ESCO) Eng. Mansur Yazdizadeh says the company is to boost its current amount of its cast iron production from 3m to 4m tons in 2020.
TEHRAN – The CEO of Esfahan Steel Company says that in the 2020 outlook for developing national steel production, it is expected the annual production to hit 55m tons while the steel production was around 25m tons last year.
TEHRAN – A meeting was held to study way for supplying water for Esfahan Steel Company through wastewater resulted from the suburb villages.
- Yerevan, Tehran Keen to Augment Trade to $1b in 6 Months
- Iran Can Enhance Its Regional Exports Via UAE
- Zarif urges for dialogue among neighbors
- Enemies failed to cut off Iran’s oil exports
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
- Iran Private Sector Ready for Joint Trade Cooperation With ACD Members
- Gov’t Tries to Begin COVID-19 Vaccination This Month
- The effect of US sanctions on Iran was global and a global effort must end them
- Rouhani, vaccination in Iran will start soon
- Goldman Bullish On Oil, Relief Package
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has once again reiterated that the Islamic Republic welcomes dialogue between the Persian Gulf littoral states in order to resolve the disputes.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.