Improper waste management brings the environmental damage amounting to 448 trillion rials (nearly $1.7 billion) to the country, Hassan Pasandideh, director of the waste management office of the Department of Environment (DOE), has announced.
– The first green school in Iran is being built in the capital city of Tehran in line with the goal of environmental sustainability, Ali Shahri, director general of the organization for renovation, development and equipment of Tehran schools has stated.
- City and village councils, the fruit of Islamic Revolution
- Army chief issues warning of ‘hybrid war’ on Iran
- Iran Greco-Roman team crowned champions of 2023 Zagreb Open
- Iran’s Free Trade With Venezuela on the Agenda
- Official Trade Between Tehran and Tokyo Zeroed
- Plan underway to prevent three most common cancers among women
- Iranian, Spanish Companies to Hold Webinar
- IAEA a Tool for Extortion
- Iran Joins Club of Sponge Coke Producers
- U.S., Europeans Urged to Prove Commitment to JCPOA
- Over 200 environmental projects to come on stream
- U.S. hysteria over Chinese weather balloon
- Iran’s nuclear chief laments ‘inaccurate’ IAEA report
- Iran Most Modern Solar Farm Launched
- Iran Nuclear Advances Promising, Despite Cruel Sanctions
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
City and village councils are one of the great fruits of the Islamic Revolution. After the establishment of the Islamic Republic system, there was a comprehensive transformation in the rural and nomadic society from a structural point of view.
Iran’s Army Chief, Major General Abdolrahim Mousavi, said on Monday that the foes have turned to “hybrid war” against the Islamic establishment after being dealt tremendous blows by the Iranian nation and Leader of the Islamic Revolution.
Iran Greco-Roman wrestling team won the title of the 2023 Zagreb Open Ranking Series event.
The Ministry of Health has launched a plan aimed at preventing the three most common cancers among women, namely breast, colorectal, and cervical cancers.
Iran-Spain Joint Chamber of Commerce is to hold a webinar for Iranian and Spanish companies on Feb13-15 in the field of cosmetics and hygienic products, wireless and radio system and fertilizer.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.