TEHRAN – AFC official site reported that the Iranian football team wants to go beyond the Group Stage at the FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017. The prestigious competition will kick off on Friday in Goa, India from October 6 to 28. Iran has been drawn in Group C along with Guinea, European powerhouse Germany and […]
TEHRAN – Iran U-17 football coach Abbas Chamanian says that they have a common goal in the FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017 and are working as a team to reach that target. The prestigious competition will kick off on Friday in Goa, India. Iran has fond memories of Goa and is hopeful that this can […]
Iran claimed the title of the 16th edition of the West Asian Basketball Association (WABA) U17 Championship on Thursday. The Iranian team overpowered Lebanon 81-40 to claim the title. Earlier in the day, Syria had defeated Jordan in the bronze-medal match. Iran started the campaign with a victory over Iraq and also defeated Syria and […]
- Zarif urges for dialogue among neighbors
- Enemies failed to cut off Iran’s oil exports
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
- Iran Private Sector Ready for Joint Trade Cooperation With ACD Members
- Gov’t Tries to Begin COVID-19 Vaccination This Month
- The effect of US sanctions on Iran was global and a global effort must end them
- Rouhani, vaccination in Iran will start soon
- Goldman Bullish On Oil, Relief Package
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has once again reiterated that the Islamic Republic welcomes dialogue between the Persian Gulf littoral states in order to resolve the disputes.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.