MP Mostafa Kavakebian has said reformists would not boycott the upcoming parliamentary elections even if they see that their chances of victory is low.
“No talks will take place as long as the US refuses to return to the JCPOA and our money transfer has not been facilitated,” MP Kavakebian reassured other lawmakers at today’s session of Parliament.
Head of Iran, Britain Parliamentary Friendship Group met with Jack Straw and voiced his protest to the stance adopted by Britain in the Security Council on recent protests in Iran and said that the era of foreign interference in Iran is at an end. Former UK Foreign Secretary Jack Straw chairman of the British-Iranian Chamber […]
- Preferential Tariffs to Boost Trade Level Between Tehran and Hanoi
- Denmark Welcomes Boosting Cooperation
- Iran Has Highest Level of Transit to Afghanistan
- Iran Blocks Saudi Regime, UAE From Joining UN Disarmament Talks
- Gold flatlines around $1840 as markets look forward to Biden inauguration
- Saudi Arabia’s Oil-Market Pessimism Vindicated
- Iran objects to Saudi participation in disarmament conference
- Ali Daei pays homage to Ronaldo: “No one deserves the record more than he does”
- European markets edge higher ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration
- Electric car batteries with five-minute charging times produced
- President, Trump brought oppression, corruption
- Central Asia, an Attractive Landscape for Iran
- Zarif Gets 2nd Yellow Card From Majlis
- Iran Army tests electro-optical system
- Iran welcomes Qatar’s call for inclusive regional dialogue
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.