TEHRAN (Iran News) – The French government has decided to no longer allow the presence of the MKO terrorist group on French soil, according to a report. As the French President Emmanuel Macron’s chief of staff, Alexis Kohler, announced on his Twitter account, the decision was made in an October 29th meeting between President Emmanuel Macron […]
An Iranian intelligence official said the security forces in the northwestern province of East Azarbaijan arrested 60 elements that had links with the terrorist Mojahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO) last year.
- Iran Private Sector Ready for Joint Trade Cooperation With ACD Members
- Gov’t Tries to Begin COVID-19 Vaccination This Month
- The effect of US sanctions on Iran was global and a global effort must end them
- Rouhani, vaccination in Iran will start soon
- Goldman Bullish On Oil, Relief Package
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
- Tehran, Bangkok to Work Together to Tackle COVID-19 Impact on Culture, Art
- Tehran, Moscow Urged to Launch Joint Trade, Industrial Holdings
- Japan Keen to Expand Ties With Iran
- Iran Oil Product Exports Hit Record High Despite Sanctions
- Preferential Tariffs to Boost Trade Level Between Tehran and Hanoi
- Denmark Welcomes Boosting Cooperation
The Islamic Republic of Iran’s ambassador to the United Nations Office at Geneva denounced the “destructive” presence of Saudi Arabia as an observer in the Conference on Disarmament (CD).
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.