A ceremony was held on Friday to mark the first anniversary of the martyrdom of Iranian commander, Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani, who was martyred in a U.S. drone strike in January 2020.
The Army of the Islamic Republic of Iran will award the ‘Order of Sacrifice’ to the martyred anti-terror commander, Lieutenant General Ghasem Soleimani, the Army spokesman said.
The media outlets either official or unofficial or virtual and news websites are today filled with empathy and agreement with Muslims against French President Emmanuel Macron
The chief commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) says Iran will definitely avenge the U.S. assassination of General Qassem Soleimani, but it will only target those who are either directly or indirectly involved in the murder.
- Preferential Tariffs to Boost Trade Level Between Tehran and Hanoi
- Denmark Welcomes Boosting Cooperation
- Iran Has Highest Level of Transit to Afghanistan
- Iran Blocks Saudi Regime, UAE From Joining UN Disarmament Talks
- Gold flatlines around $1840 as markets look forward to Biden inauguration
- Saudi Arabia’s Oil-Market Pessimism Vindicated
- Iran objects to Saudi participation in disarmament conference
- Ali Daei pays homage to Ronaldo: “No one deserves the record more than he does”
- European markets edge higher ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration
- Electric car batteries with five-minute charging times produced
- President, Trump brought oppression, corruption
- Central Asia, an Attractive Landscape for Iran
- Zarif Gets 2nd Yellow Card From Majlis
- Iran Army tests electro-optical system
- Iran welcomes Qatar’s call for inclusive regional dialogue
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.