Japan's ruling party on Monday elected chief cabinet secretary Yoshihide Suga as its new leader, making him all but certain to replace Shinzo Abe as the country's next prime minister.
Japan's ruling party will vote September 14 on a replacement for Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, the country's longest-serving premier.
Prime Minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe on Saturday called for citizens across Japan to avoid evening spots like restaurants.
- IAEA Not a Place for Political Games
- The President of Uzbekistan Called for Raising Cooperation Within the ECO to a New Higher Level
- Iran Hand-Woven Carpet Exports Rise 16.4% in 9 Months
- President Warns Over Delay in Lifting Sanctions
- Rouhani says delay is not good for lifting sanctions
- Khademalsharieh named as FIDE Athletes Commission
- US Ain al-Asad base targeted with Katyusha rockets: report
- Tehran, Seoul agree on mechanism for return of frozen assets
- For the Love of Shia, Is It Really for Islam?
- Tehran, Kiev Eye Resolving Problems in Way of Bilateral Trade
- Iran-Russia Trade Volume Surpasses $1b in 10 Months
- Vaccine mass production line approved
- $3m is allocated for revival of wetlands
- Iranian Greco-Roman wrestlers shine at Ukrainian Memorial
- Energy Transition Could Cut Oil Prices By $10 Per Barrel
A contract for the design and manufacture of consumer catalysts for ammonia units was signed between Sarv Oil and Gas Company and Hengam Petrochemical Company.
Carbon capture technology has been around for decades and is used to strip carbon out of factory emissions as well as remove carbon that’s already in the air.
The melting of ice across the planet is accelerating at a record rate, with the melting of the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets speeding up the fastest, research has found.
The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in the Arctic Ocean, Unexpected Finding With Big Implications. High tides may even counter the potential threat of submarine methane release from the warming Arctic.
The planet is facing a “ghastly future of mass extinction, declining health and climate-disruption upheavals” that threaten human survival because of ignorance and inaction.
Iraqi sources reported that the US military base in Ain al-Asad was targeted by rockets.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that the mechanism for returning Iranian assets from South Korea has been agreed upon by the parties.
The trade volume of Iran and Russia has surpassed $1b in ten months of the current Iranian calendar year which will end on March 20.
Deputy Head of Razi Serum Research and Production Institute said that simultaneous with the last human testing phases of Razi-Covo Pars Covid19 Vaccine launching of its mass production line, too, was approved today.
The back-to-back downturns that exploration and production companies (E&Ps) have faced during the past decade have accelerated the energy transition.
An Iranian student became the champion and the Iranian team became the runner-up in the 2020 Asian University Chess Championship-Boys, which was held online.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.
A research team led by Professor Hee-Tak Kim from the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering has developed water-based zinc/bromine redox flow batteries (ZBBs).
President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday that while there are no red coronavirus zones in the country anymore, the battle to contain the pandemic should continue with utmost cooperation between authorities and people.
Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei congratulated the Christians of Iran and the world on the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ (PBUH).