TEHRAN (Iran News) – Dangerous air pollution has shut down schools, kindergartens, and special-needs schools in Iran’s capital Tehran and surrounding towns. Authorities in the Iranian capital Tehran decided to close down all kindergartens, schools, and universities on Sunday because of high levels of air pollution. According to the air quality control center, the air-pollution […]
– The first green school in Iran is being built in the capital city of Tehran in line with the goal of environmental sustainability, Ali Shahri, director general of the organization for renovation, development and equipment of Tehran schools has stated.
- Iranian, Italian Architects Discuss Restoration of Historical Buildings
- Call for Increasing Direct Flights Between Tehran, Bishkek
- Iran-Uzbekistan Joint Commission to Convene in March
- Uzbeks Announce Readiness to Invest in Chabahar Port
- India to Launch New Shipping Line to Chabahar Next Month
- Development, strategic policy of Goharzamin
- The brave uprising in Sudan
- WHO praises Iran for controlling malaria
- The U.S., Leader of Economic Terrorism
- ICC Holds Coordination Meeting for Exhibition in Algeria
- Iran Non-Oil Exports to Turkey Fivefold
- Italian Embassy Hosts Domus Design – Tehran 2022
- Iran Prioritizing Close Ties With Neighbors
- Iran-Russia-China coalition could be very painful for the West: ambassador
- Bid Boland Refinery’s outstanding performance a year after its inauguration
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Media attack and hype regarding Iran and China’s economic cooperation agreement by the domestic and foreign currents, and especially by those who western blood is boiling in their veins and have engaged a country with their imported delusion in their minds despite all rational reasons, assigns one to stand against these mischievous distortions which are seen among the news reports by disclosing the truth in order to make aware the dear and resistant people of this revolutionary country against these mischievous inductions.
Some of the leading experts of contemporary Italian and Iranian architecture, such as Mario Cucinella, met in a hybrid format on January 25 to talk about sustainable architecture and create opportunities for cooperation in the restoration of historical buildings.
Head of Iran's Trade Promotion Organization's (TPO) Central Asia Bureau Mr. Rahmatollah Khormali broke the news that last month a meeting for broadening trade ties between Iran and Kyrgyzstan was held.
Head of Iran’s Trade Promotion Organization Alireza Peyman Pak met Uzbekistan trade delegation led by Uzbek Deputy Investment and Foreign Trade Bakhtiyar Rakhimov and during the meeting it was announced the Joint Iran-Uzbekistan Economic Commission will convene in March.
Mines can accelerate the growth and development of countries by creating capacities and raw materials for production, employment, value added and tax revenues.
A coordination meeting was held between Iran Embassy with Iran Chamber of Cooperatives (ICC) as the operator of Iran’s pavilion in the upcoming international exhibition in Algeria.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.