– The first green school in Iran is being built in the capital city of Tehran in line with the goal of environmental sustainability, Ali Shahri, director general of the organization for renovation, development and equipment of Tehran schools has stated.
- Where is the meeting place of Iran’s biggest financial trader?
- Threats to aquatic life: from waste to illegal fishing
- Iran urges lifting of unilateral sanctions on Syria
- Iranian Trade Delegation Due in Pakistan on Oct. 25
- Iranian Trade Delegation to Be Dispatched to Uzbekistan
- Tehran to Boost Energy Ties With Friendly Nations
- No Undeclared Nuclear Activities in Iran
- Foreign Ministry: Sanctions cause Iranians pain
- ICCIMA to Host Iran-Poland Trade Forum on Oct.9
- Iran, Land of Lions and Brave Fighters
- Coal Exports to Pakistan Begin
- Capital Flight Amounts to $45 in Recent 4 Years
- ECO Members Urged to Use their Trade Exchange Potentials
- Hegemony Culture Trying to Prevent Other States From Progress
- Minister highlights developing health diplomacy
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
Breeding of marine species is subject to compliance with environmental considerations, including not releasing sewage and waste, not polluting and destructing the environment, the deputy head of the Department of Environment for marine environment and wetlands, has said.
A trade delegation led by Head of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mine and Agriculture (IIMIA) Mr. Gholam-Hossein Shafei is to depart for Pakistan on October 25 for a four-day visit.
Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mine and Trade and Agriculture (ICCIMA) is to dispatch a trade delegation to Uzbekistan on October 19-22.
A member of Iran-Pakistan Joint Chamber of Commerce says exports of coal from Iran to Pakistan have started, admitting that the barter trade with Pakistan has not been operationalized yet.
Head of Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mine and Agriculture (TCCIMA) says some $45b of capitals have been taken out of the country in recent four years and it seems the figure to be more than this because considerable part of Iran’s economy is underground.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.