TEHRAN (Iran News) –The Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs released a report on Monday designating sanctions against 13 UK individuals and entities as well as 10 individuals and five institutions from the European Union.
Due to their intentional support for terrorism and terrorist organizations as well as their promotion of terrorism, violence, and hatred that result in riots, violence, terrorist acts, and violations of the of Iranian citizens, the foreign ministry imposes sanctions on specific British individuals and entities.
This decision was taken as a reciprocal measure and in accordance with the pertinent regulations and mechanisms.
The UK institutions sanctioned are:
1. RAF Menwith Hill Air Force Harrogate
2. UK Naval Support Facility (NSF)
3. British Committee for Iran Freedom (BCFIF)
4. The Tony Blair Institute for Global Change
The UK individuals sanctioned are:
1. Robert Jenrick, United Kingdom Minister for Immigration
2. Tony Radakin, Navy officer
3. Elliot Sampson, Air Marshal Martin
4. Ken McCallum, Director General of MI5
5. Phil Husband, Governor of HM Prison Durham
6. Steve Kilvington, Assistant Head Capability Strategy at UK Ministry of Defense
7. John Spellar, Member of Parliament of the United Kingdom
8. David Alton, Member of the House of Lords of the United Kingdom
9. Mateo Afford, Member of Parliament from the Conservative Party
10. David Jones, Member of Parliament from the Conservative Party
11. Wayne David, Member of Parliament of the United Kingdom
12. Mark Williams, former member of the British Parliament
13. Geoffrey Bindman, head of the British Institute of Human Rights
The EU institutions sanctioned are:
1) Radio Farda (Persian section of Radio Free Europe)
2) Zamane Radio
3) Charlie Hebdo Magazine
4- Water Engineering Trading GmbH. (It participated in the production of chemical weapons used by the Saddam regime during the imposed war against the Iranian nation.)
5- Gidlemeister Projekta GmbH. (It participated in the production of chemical weapons used by the Saddam regime during the imposed war against the Iranian people.)
The individuals in EU countries sanctioned are:
1) Michael Trautermann, liaison commander of the German Air Force and Ramstein Air Base
2) Colonel Holger Kunkel, commander of the German forces in Iraq
3) Eric David, lawyer of the MKO terrorist group in Camp Ashraf and Liberty and the European Court of Justice
4) Bernard Kouchner, French politician and diplomat
5) Hannah Neumann, Member of the European Parliament
6) Rita Sussmuth, former Speaker of the German Parliament
7) Claudia Roth, former vice president of the German Parliament
8) Volker Beck, a former member of the German Parliament
9) Norbert Lammert, a former member of the German Parliament
10) Kramp Karrenbauer, former defense minister of Germany.
The sanctions include denial of visa, prohibition of entry into Iran, and the confiscation of their property and assets on the Iranian territory.
All Iranian institutions will take the required actions to put these sanctions into effect in accordance with the approval of the appropriate authorities.
- source : Tehrantimes