– A work by Israeli graphic designer Yossi Lemel has been removed from an international exhibition in Tehran of posters on the theme of drought and water shortage after the organizers discovered his real nationality. He had declared himself a Palestinian in his application for participation in the exhibit, Mohsen Soleimani, the director of the […]
- Rainfall fills Shadegan wetland by 70%
- U.S. arms sales and dangerous nuclear program documented
- New Acid Test for ICC
- Iran to Cooperate With 6 Asian, European Companies in Exploration
- President Blasts U.S. for Seditious Plots Against Iran
- 60m Iranians live in flood-prone areas
- Islamic Revolution changed culture of infatuation with the West: Leader
- Iran busts sabotage network, operational cells
- Sanctions Have Not Affected Iran Gas Exports
- Iran Discovers New Oil reserves in Hydrocarbon-Rich Southwest
- Soil erosion rate five times global average
- IRISL Ready for Increasing Regular Container Lines in Caspian Sea
- Iran Soon to Recover From South Pars Phase 11
- Tehran-Dushanbe Trade Exchanges Post 300% Growth
- Iran Extends Hand of Friendship to All Balkan States
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
The recent rainfall has filled 70 percent of Shadegan International Wetland in the southwestern province of Khuzestan, the head of the Shadegan department of environment Rahim Majdami has said.
Washington’s arms companies are blamed for fueling conflicts way beyond the country’s borders at the expense of civilians who are dying from bombs made in America.
–Director of Exploration of the National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) says the company is to cooperate with five Asian and one European country in the field of exploration.
Some 60 million people in Iran are residing in flood-prone cities and villages, deputy head of the Natural Resources and Watershed Management Organization, Hooshang Jazi, said.
Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei received the members of the Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution on Tuesday afternoon.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.