Four major Yemeni tribes in the city of Ma’rib, northeast of the capital Sana’a, signed an agreement with Houthi Ansarullah movement’s leaders.
- Iran, Oman confer on forming roadmap to expand trade ties
- Some $45m allotted to empower women heads of households
- U.S. Unilateral Sanction an Acid Test for UN Sincerity
- Chabahar, an Irreplaceable Opportunity for Kazakhstan Trade and Transit
- Russian Investors Prefer the UAE to Iran for Investment
- U.S. Suffers Heavy Defeat Against Iran in Its Costliest Wargame
- Iran, Azerbaijan stress expansion of energy ties
- Israel rules out criminal probe into killing of journalist amid global anger
- Charges against Lafarge for ‘complicity in crimes against humanity’ in Syria confirmed
- Intl. meeting on SDS control to be held in Tehran
- Free and Especial Zones Account for 17% of Foreign Investments
- President Unveils 82 Projects in Free and Special Economic Zones
- Gil Vicente complete signing of Ali Alipour
- Iran, Cuba finalize roadmap on barter trade
- Traffic-related fatalities increase by 9%
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Media attack and hype regarding Iran and China’s economic cooperation agreement by the domestic and foreign currents, and especially by those who western blood is boiling in their veins and have engaged a country with their imported delusion in their minds despite all rational reasons, assigns one to stand against these mischievous distortions which are seen among the news reports by disclosing the truth in order to make aware the dear and resistant people of this revolutionary country against these mischievous inductions.
A total budget of 13 trillion rials (nearly $44.8 million) has been earmarked to empower women heads of households under the coverage of the Welfare Organization, the deputy head of the Organization, has said.
Caretaker of Sistan and Baluchestan Ports and Maritime Organization Mr. Naser Ravanbakhsh says Chabahar is an irreplaceable opportunity for trade and transit of CIS countries like Kazakhstan that they can have suitable access to the free waters via this strategic port.
A member of presiding board of Iran-Russia Joint Chamber of Commerce Jalil Jalalifar in an interview explained why the Russian investors have preferred investment in the UAE to investment in Iran.
The Israeli regime will not be holding a criminal investigation after its troops were widely accused of shooting to death the prominent Palestinian journalist Shireen Abu Aqleh.
On Wednesday, the Investigative Chamber of the Paris Court of Appeals decided that the cement giant Lafarge will face the charge of “complicity in crimes against humanity” in Syria.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.