Yemen’s Houthi Ansarullah movement and the Saudi-backed former government agreed to exchange more than 1,000 prisoners and detainees, a report said.
- TEDPIX climbs 26,000 points on Wednesday
- Bank loans to economic sectors up nearly 47%
- TSE re-elected as FEAS board member
- U.S. not in position to judge elections in other countries
- The curious case of new UK ambassador to Iran
- Iran congratulates Armenia on successful parliamentary elections
- Can CGT increase homebuyers’ purchasing power?
- Water, electricity projects worth nearly $215m inaugurated in 8 provinces
- Iran stands tall against COVID-19 ‘vaccine apartheid’
- National anti-drug week to highlight international cooperation
- Iran improves rank in global innovation index
- Austrian FM: JCPOA has no better alternative
- U.S. ‘temporary suspension’ ploy
- Now Iran a Drone Power
- Iran-China Trade Exchange Likely to Be Doubled After Removal of Sanctions
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.