This Year's World Cancer Day (2020) Theme is: I Am and I will.
- Persepolis knocked out of 2023/24 AFC Champions League
- Iran offers €20b of investment packages in free trade, special economic zones
- Diplomat denies Israeli, British, U.S. charges against Iran
- Over 130 Iranian women among world’s top 1% most-cited researchers
- Making the seas unsafe for Israel and its supporters
- Africa’s greatest living filmmaker Souleymane Cissé will hold session at Cinéma Vérité
- Tehran hosting 2nd EAEU exclusive exhibition
- Iran’s military chief urges Iraq to take more action against KRG-based militants
- Lessening the blow of climate-related loss and damage
- Tehran, Astana Sign 4 MoUs to Boost Their All-Out Ties
- Iran beaten by Germany at 2023 World Women’s Handball Championship
- Tehran and Riyadh on the path to deepen ties
- Iran ranks 25th among world’s top commercial shipping fleet owners: CIA
- Iran attends WHO consultative sessions on traditional medicine strategy
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Iran’s Persepolis football team lost to Al Duhail of Qatar 2-1 in Group E of the AFC Champions League 2023/24 Tuesday night and failed to book their place in the Round of 16
The secretary of Iran’s Free Zones High Council has said that 1,000 investment packages worth nine quadrillion rials (about €20 billion) have been prepared to be offered to investors in the country’s free and special economic zones.
In another major development in the Israeli war on Gaza, the regime's ships and those owned by the countries allied to Tel Aviv have come under attack in the Bab al-Mandab strait in the Red Sea by Yemen's Ansarullah forces.
Malian filmmaker Souleymane Cissé, who is regarded as one of the first generation of African filmmakers, will participate in the 17th edition of Iran International Documentary Film Festival Cinéma Vérité, which will be held in Tehran from December 18 to 23.
The second exclusive exhibition of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), which is a platform to showcase the capabilities of the EAEU members and their Iranian counterparts, was officially opened at Tehran Permanent International Fairgrounds on Monday, IRNA reported.
TEHRAN – Malaysians in Tehran marked together the 66th National Day and Malaysia Day in style on September 5 at the residence of Malaysian Ambassador to Tehran H.E. Khairi bin Omar.
This article studies the concept of love in the Qur'an and the New Testament. The purpose of this article is to examine and compare the concept, approach and scope of love in these books.
The reforms started in Uzbekistan 7 years ago are being continued consistently. Decisions based on principles such as keeping up with the times, openness to positive changes, and ensuring human dignity are becoming important in determining the country's future.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.