Iranian karate fighter Hamideh Abbasali snatched a gold medal at the Karate 1-Premier League Paris on Sunday.
- Israeli President’s visit to holy site draws fierce reaction
- Iran embarks on “neighborhood” foreign policy
- Iran unveils modern domestically-made customs equipment, systems
- U.S. faces a diminishing range of choices in Vienna
- Non-oil trade rises 40% in 8 months yr/yr
- Vaccination of 4m Afghan refugees a great achievement for Iran: WHO
- Human Rights a Threadbare Pretext Against Iran
- Cooperation, Economic Partnership With Neighbors, Top Priority
- Chairmanship of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) passed to the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Iran’s Eskandarzadeh wins gold at World Para Powerlifting Championships
- Amir Abdollahian says Iran is serious about Vienna talks as he elaborates on his 100-day in office
- 42m tons of goods loaded, unloaded at ports in 3 months
- Iran, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan ink trilateral MOU on railway co-op
- Hezbollah Chief dismisses Australian designation
- Iran takes measures to block Omicron strain
The New Uzbekistan is Becoming a Country of Democratic Transformations, Big Opportunities and Practical Deeds
Answers of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Questions of the Editor-in-Chief of the «Yangi Uzbekiston» Newspaper Salim Doniyorov
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
After long months of patience, diplomats from Iran and world powers will reconvene in Vienna again on Monday to redress the situation resulting from the 2018 U.S. withdrawal from a 2015 nuclear agreement.
The value of Iran’s non-oil trade rose 40 percent during the first eight months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-November 21), as compared to the same period of time in the past year, the head of the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration (IRICA) announced.
Four million Afghan refugees in Iran, regardless of nationality and residency status, have received vaccination against COVID-19, which is a great achievement for Iran, World Health Organization (WHO) representative to Iran Jaffar Hussain, has said.
On November 28, 2021, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev took part in the fifteenth summit of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO), which was held in the city of Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
Iran, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan have signed a tripartite memorandum of understanding (MOU) on railway cooperation, the portal of the Iranian Transport and Urban Development Ministry reported on Saturday.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.