Iran will make wearing face mask mandatory in the capital Tehran from Saturday as it set a fresh record for daily coronavirus cases for the third time this week.
- Media hype casts doubt on the West’s seriousness about Vienna talks
- Energy Ministry Only Wants Cash Not Goods From Iraq
- Gov’t Seeks Next Year Budget Without Deficit, Inflation
- Iran to leave Tehran for 2021 World Women’s Handball C’ship on Thursday
- Britain seeks ‘urgent’ talks with Europe to tackle Channel migrant crisis
- 20% of homegrown COVID vaccines permitted for export
- No evidence of Omicron reported in Iran
- Divide and Rule Policy
- Iran, China to Launch Joint Free Zones
- Tehran Blasts Washington Support for Israel Nuclear Program
- Israel leaving no stones unturned to stop Vienna talks, UK plays along
- U.S. launches blame game as Vienna talks resume
- Book on Iran theater pioneers published
- Exclusive exhibit of Iranian products kicks off in Damascus
- Iran planning to launch 3 satellites into space
The New Uzbekistan is Becoming a Country of Democratic Transformations, Big Opportunities and Practical Deeds
Answers of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Questions of the Editor-in-Chief of the «Yangi Uzbekiston» Newspaper Salim Doniyorov
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
After a months-long hiatus, Iranian and Western negotiators ultimately met in the same room but much of the work does not seem to be done in the room. Instead, the Western negotiators seem to prefer forging ahead with media hyperbole.
Britain's government on Sunday announced plans for its own talks on the Channel migration crisis with European ministers this week as it was frozen out of a crisis meeting in France.
The Ministry of Health has issued a license to export 20 percent of the domestically produced coronavirus vaccines, IRNA reported on Tuesday.
To date, no cases of the new coronavirus strain, which is prevalent in South Africa, have been reported in the country, Health Minister Bahram Einollahi announced on Tuesday.
Secretary of the Free Zones High Council Mr. Saeed Mohammad says Iran and China can launch the joint free zone under the Shanghai Cooperation Summit (SCO) treaty and Iran can also launch a joint zone with Eurasia under the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) treaty.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.