Special Assistant to the Speaker of the Iranian Parliament for International Affairs, Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, visited Damascus on Monday to hold talks with the top authorities of the Arab country on developing strategic ties.
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani stressed on Wed. that the establishment of full stability, security and normal conditions in Syria for the return of Syrians to their normal life is a key regional goal for Iran. “One of the important regional goals and foreign policy principles of the Islamic Republic of Iran is the establishment of […]
Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council Rear Admiral Ali Shamkhani said Iran, as it stood by Syrian government and nation during the fight against terrorism, will spare no efforts in providing help and aid to them during the reconstruction period, as well. Shamkhani made the remarks in a meeting with Iraqi Foreign Minister Walid […]
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
- Iran Private Sector Ready for Joint Trade Cooperation With ACD Members
- Gov’t Tries to Begin COVID-19 Vaccination This Month
- The effect of US sanctions on Iran was global and a global effort must end them
- Rouhani, vaccination in Iran will start soon
- Goldman Bullish On Oil, Relief Package
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
- Tehran, Bangkok to Work Together to Tackle COVID-19 Impact on Culture, Art
- Tehran, Moscow Urged to Launch Joint Trade, Industrial Holdings
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.