Venezuela kept its security forces active Friday on the coasts and inland regions of the country, deployed after last Sunday's invasion attempt.
- Iran, Russia sign agreement on cybersecurity
- Fajr film festival to pay tribute to Parviz Purhosseini, Changiz Jalilvand
- AFC Club Competitions’ Group Stages to be played in centralized venues
- Ice loss accelerating at record rate
- Iran’s cinema receives 3 awards at DIFF
- Iran is waiting for Biden to make the first diplomatic move
- Tehran-Doha Trade Has Not Changed
- Zarif in Baku Welcomes Aliyev’s Initiative for Regional Cooperation
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
Iran's envoy to the UN referred to the fruitless pressure policy against Tehran and the US' possible return to JCPOA, saying that if Americans implement their obligations under the deal, Tehran will return to full implementation.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.