Secretary-General of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) Kitack Lim said the UN specialized agency’s legal teams will examine the United States’ naval threats against Iranian oil tankers.
TEHRAN (Iran News) – The Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned Swiss envoy, whose country represents the US interests in Iran, over the recent threats issued by US President Donald Trump. The Swiss envoy was called in by Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Political Affairs Abbas Araqchi on Sunday and received a strong note of […]
- Tehran, Yerevan to form joint working group on health
- Over 300m square meters of ceramics, tiles produced in 9 months
- Syrian-led political solution only way to end crisis: envoy
- Fajr Film Festival unveils official lineup
- Leader Says Arrogant Powers’ Attacks Aimed at Islam
- Allah will perfect His light although the disbelievers dislike it
- Tehran to Host Biggest Gathering of Construction Industry of Asia
- West, Zionists Covet of Islam’s Power
- Tehran, Tokyo Mull Finding Mechanisms to Broaden Trade
- $500m Worth of Contracts Awarded to Revive Oil Wells
- Medicinal herbs industry needs long-term planning: VP
- Sweden failed to disguise Islamophobia behind mask of freedom: speaker
- Serbia seeking Iran’s expertise in organ transplantation, genetics
- Rial-Ruble share exceeds 60% in Iran-Russia trade
- Europe to Pay Dearly for Its Visceral Moves Over Anti-IRGC Vote
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
Iran and Armenia will set up a joint working group with the aim of boosting relations in the health sector.
Production of ceramics and tiles in Iran stood at 332 million square meters in the first nine months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-December 21, 2022), according to the data released by Industry, Mining and Trade Ministry.
Iranian Ambassador to the United Nations Amir Saeid Iravani has underlined the need for a political solution to the crisis in Syria that is based on a Syrian-led process.
Blasphemous acts against the holy Quran have united the Islamic world in their anger against European governments.
Tehran will host the biggest and most specialized international gathering of constructors, producers and exporters of construction industry in March.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.