Trump said on he is looking at four or five jurists to replace the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the US Supreme Court and he will announce his nominee on Friday or Saturday.
Trump said Saturday evening that he will choose a candidate to fill the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Supreme Court seat next week and his candidate will be a woman.
A legal fight over a New York City handgun ordinance that could give the US Supreme Court's conservative majority a chance to expand gun rights goes before the nine justices on Monday in one of the most closely watched cases of their current term.
- Preferential Tariffs to Boost Trade Level Between Tehran and Hanoi
- Denmark Welcomes Boosting Cooperation
- Iran Has Highest Level of Transit to Afghanistan
- Iran Blocks Saudi Regime, UAE From Joining UN Disarmament Talks
- Gold flatlines around $1840 as markets look forward to Biden inauguration
- Saudi Arabia’s Oil-Market Pessimism Vindicated
- Iran objects to Saudi participation in disarmament conference
- Ali Daei pays homage to Ronaldo: “No one deserves the record more than he does”
- European markets edge higher ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration
- Electric car batteries with five-minute charging times produced
- President, Trump brought oppression, corruption
- Central Asia, an Attractive Landscape for Iran
- Zarif Gets 2nd Yellow Card From Majlis
- Iran Army tests electro-optical system
- Iran welcomes Qatar’s call for inclusive regional dialogue
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.