Celina Caesar-Chavannes, a Canadian politician expressed hoped that world can finally see the backside of Trump and applaud his exit.
Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in its twitter account on Tuesday wrote that Western governments keep silence and forget their Human Rights fever.
Thomas M. Scanlon, Alford Professor of Natural Religion, Moral Philosophy, and Civil Polity at Harvard University says “Police violence, especially against blacks and other minorities, is not a new phenomenon. It has been true for many years and was even worse in the past.”
New footage has emerged showing the moment George Floyd was pulled from the vehicle and placed in handcuffs in Minneapolis.
- Larijani urges U.S. to remove sanctions first
- Iran’s crude steel output rises 13%
- Pompeo scraps Europe trip after EU leader calls Trump ‘political pyromaniac’
- Pogba fires United top of Premier League
- “Sports diplomacy” can reduce political conflicts
- President, Bullying will not prevail
- Top scientists warn of ‘ghastly future of mass extinction’ and climate disruption
- OPEC+ Compliance With Production Cuts Slips To 75%
- Tehran, Baghdad to Meet $20b Trade
- Much Fuss About Rejecting Fishy Vaccine
- Iran Exporting Heavy Water to Eight Countries
- FA Cup 4th & 5th round draw
- Esteghlal escape defeat against Persepolis
- Iran to mend ancient Iranian Taq-e Kasra monument in Iraq
- New warships join Iranian Navy’s southern fleet
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.