Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ghasemi dismissed as untrue claims that Germany has seized a portion of Iran’s frozen foreign exchange assets due to US new sanctions, deeming the circulation of such rumors a psychological warfare aimed to disrupt Iran-EU’s relations. Speaking to Fars News Agency on Saturday, Bahram Ghasemi stressed that Iran and Germany’s economic relations […]
- Rouhani says delay is not good for lifting sanctions
- Khademalsharieh named as FIDE Athletes Commission
- US Ain al-Asad base targeted with Katyusha rockets: report
- Tehran, Seoul agree on mechanism for return of frozen assets
- For the Love of Shia, Is It Really for Islam?
- Tehran, Kiev Eye Resolving Problems in Way of Bilateral Trade
- Iran-Russia Trade Volume Surpasses $1b in 10 Months
- Vaccine mass production line approved
- $3m is allocated for revival of wetlands
- Iranian Greco-Roman wrestlers shine at Ukrainian Memorial
- Energy Transition Could Cut Oil Prices By $10 Per Barrel
- Oil Falls With OPEC+ Meeting Hovering Over Tightening Market
- Drug trafficking battle, West not fulfilling shared duty
- Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced to jail for corruption
- Data Bank on Syria’s Economic Needs to Be Unveiled
Iraqi sources reported that the US military base in Ain al-Asad was targeted by rockets.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.