Secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council, Ali Shamkhani said that the remarks made by the US National Security Advisor John Bolton, which denied Iran's right to enrich uranium, lacks any value or credibility.
John Bolton, US National Security Advisor, continues to promote war and terror and violence in his foreign policy. Bolton's title is basically tied to crime, war, and terror. Many American analysts say the National Security Adviser to the Trump government has become the symbol of the White House's failure in the international system.
The United States has on multiple occasions spoken against the construction of Nord Stream 2, with President Donald Trump blasting EU countries for their support of the project and urging them to abandon it in favor of American LNG. In an interview with Wall Street Journal managing editor Gerard Baker, US National Security Advisor John […]
- Nasrallah Extends Condolences to Khamenei over Demise of Mohamamd Hejazi
- New Zealand rejects ‘Five Eyes’ policy
- Iran spent $600 mln on Apple phone imports
- Coronavirus cases, deaths surge worldwide
- Ukraine officials trying to politicize plane crash
- Bahrain’s crackdown continues in Ramadan as regime forces attack political inmates in Jau prison
- No New Deal in Tandem with JCPOA: Iranian Spokesman
- Annual production of textile, clothing and leather products doubles
- Withdrawal of foreign forces essential for regional security
- Biden created ‘catastrophe’ at US border by scrapping Trump’s policies
- TLP releases 11 police hostages in Pakistan amid anti-France protests
- US scholar says Natanz attack aimed to undermine nuclear talks
- Iran always welcomes talks with Saudi Arabia
- Riyadh denies reports of talks with Iran to spurn de-escalation dialogue
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.