It makes no difference to Iran who the next US president will be, as Washington’s hostility towards the Iranian nation is not going to change at all.
TEHRAN (Iran News) – The Leader of the Islamic Revolution said on Sunday that the U.S hostility against Iran dates back to a Washington-sponsored coup against the legal government of Iran in 1953, noting that the U.S. is now weaker than that time but more “barbaric and flagrant”. Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei made the remarks […]
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
- Yerevan, Tehran Keen to Augment Trade to $1b in 6 Months
- Iran Can Enhance Its Regional Exports Via UAE
- Zarif urges for dialogue among neighbors
- Enemies failed to cut off Iran’s oil exports
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.