The US has hit a landmark of over 100,000 coronavirus infections, as it's becoming the world’s epicenter for the disease.
US President Donald Trump imposed sweeping restrictions on travel from Europe, hitting battered airlines and further straining ties with the continent.
The coronavirus panic has begun slowly across the US, with shoppers looking for face masks and hand sanitizer, reports say.
- Israel launches fresh airstrikes on the Gaza strip
- Iran intensifies efforts to achieve peace in the region
- Sunni clerics write to Leader urge people to participate
- Stronger Than Ever in the Waters
- 30% of the People Living Under Poverty Line
- Tehran, Islamabad Discuss Border Security
- Iran-UAE Trade Expected to Hit $20b by March 2022
- Tehran-Nairobi, Mutual Economic Cooperation
- Steel Exports Rise 146% in 2 Months
- Iranians to Go to Polls for Massive Turnout
- 1 Aban as historian Abulfazl Bayhaqi day
- Lifting sanctions constitutes ‘essential part’ of JCPOA
- Steel exports rise 146% in 2 months yr/yr
- Soleimani family calls for massive turnout in elections
- Tehran, Damascus put expansion of co-op in construction
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.