The US has hit a landmark of over 100,000 coronavirus infections, as it's becoming the world’s epicenter for the disease.
US President Donald Trump imposed sweeping restrictions on travel from Europe, hitting battered airlines and further straining ties with the continent.
The coronavirus panic has begun slowly across the US, with shoppers looking for face masks and hand sanitizer, reports say.
- President Rouhani inaugurates three national oil projects
- Zarif warns IAEA Board of Governors over probable wrong move
- End of Bloodshed in Yemen Is Inconceivable
- Tax on Value Added in Free Zones “Against the Law”
- Preferential Tariff Agreement Necessary for Developing Tehran-Jakarta Ties
- Iran Capable of Vaccinating 20m People a Month
- President Calls for Honoring Iran’s Rights to Join Global Economy
- Azizi Khadem Selected Head of Iran Football Federation
- Iranian COVID-19 vaccine undergoes clinical test
- Baku welcomes Iran’s participation in Karabakh reconstruction
- Government, Parliament to continue coop.
- Honoring commitments, simple way for US to return to JCPOA: Envoy
- Tehran, Muscat Can Enhance Ties Via Cooperation in Mining, Fishery and Tourism
- Iran-EU Trade Slumps to Its Lowest Level
- Tehran Not to Allow Resurgence of Takfiri Terrorism in Region
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.