Syrian authorities on Wednesday found a large number of weapons and ammunition, including US-made shells and Israeli-made mines left behind by terrorists.
- Iran reports first case of monkeypox
- Iran-EU Trade in H1 Rises 34% yr/yr
- Call for Implementation of Iran-Bangladesh Preferential Trade
- A Highwayman Named the U.S.
- Some 2.9m Foreign Tourists Visit Iran Amid Iranophobia
- Germans want to continue operations of remaining NPPs
- Navy chief says Iran ready to do operations anywhere in open seas
- Charity to build 2,700 schools using new technologies
- Kuwait upgrades ties with Iran in broader thaw
- Tehran, Port Louis Explore Energy Cooperation Avenues
- EU Studying Iran Response to Proposed Text on JCPOA Revival
- The woes America left behind in Afghanistan
- Iranian team wins medals at IOI 2022
- Iran-India Trade Grows by 53% in a Year
- Iran Export of Products to Uzbekistan at 63% Growth
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.