The spokesman for the UN Secretary-General said the intergovernmental organization “cannot personally verify the accuracy” of reports on the death of Daesh ringleader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres has called on all countries to preserve the 2015 nuclear deal, officially called the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, now that the U.S. has withdrawn from the multilateral agreement backed by the UN Security Council Resolution 2231. According to a confidential UN report seen by Reuters on Tuesday, Guterres called […]
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
- Yerevan, Tehran Keen to Augment Trade to $1b in 6 Months
- Iran Can Enhance Its Regional Exports Via UAE
- Zarif urges for dialogue among neighbors
- Enemies failed to cut off Iran’s oil exports
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.