Russian senior diplomat mocked the US for the Dominican Republic's only affirmative vote on the draft resolution on the extension of Iran arms embargo, saying sarcastically that it is apparently a major actor in the Persian Gulf.
Russia's Permanent Representative to International Organizations in Vienna Mikhail Ulyanov in a Saturday tweet noted that the JCPOA will survive for its parties are united to preserve it.
Russia's Permanent Representative to International Organizations in Vienna Mikhail Ulyanov called the leak of IAEA confidential report on Iran outrageous.
- 1 Aban as historian Abulfazl Bayhaqi day
- Lifting sanctions constitutes ‘essential part’ of JCPOA
- Steel exports rise 146% in 2 months yr/yr
- Soleimani family calls for massive turnout in elections
- Tehran, Damascus put expansion of co-op in construction
- Charity foundation plans to create 18,000 jobs
- Research indicates huge new gas reserves in northeastern Iran
- Iran has highest blood donation rate in Eastern Mediterranean region
- 72 passengers infected with COVID-19 quarantined
- A patchwork government doomed to fail
- Iran beat Iraq to qualify for 2022 World Cup qualification
- “The United States has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests.”
- EU, US say sanctions removal constitutes ‘essential part’ of Iran deal
- Reformist Mehr-Alizadeh drops out of Iran’s presidential election
- No security problem facing election
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.