Britain is not considering lifting the lockdown measures imposed almost four weeks ago to control the coronavirus outbreak.
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson was undergoing tests in hospital on Monday as he is still suffering coronavirus symptoms.
TEHRAN (Iran News) – British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Tuesday called on US President Donald Trump to replace the 2015 nuclear deal, aka JCPOA, between Tehran and world powers with his own new agreement. “If we’re going to get rid of it, let’s replace it and let’s replace it with the Trump deal,” Johnson […]
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
- Iran Private Sector Ready for Joint Trade Cooperation With ACD Members
- Gov’t Tries to Begin COVID-19 Vaccination This Month
- The effect of US sanctions on Iran was global and a global effort must end them
- Rouhani, vaccination in Iran will start soon
- Goldman Bullish On Oil, Relief Package
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
- Tehran, Bangkok to Work Together to Tackle COVID-19 Impact on Culture, Art
- Tehran, Moscow Urged to Launch Joint Trade, Industrial Holdings
- Japan Keen to Expand Ties With Iran
- Iran Oil Product Exports Hit Record High Despite Sanctions
Gold markets broke down a bit from the 50 day EMA during the Friday session as traders are paying close attention to the US dollar gaining.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.