Turkey’s flag carrier Turkish Airlines (THY), which had suspended its international flights due to the coronavirus outbreak, announced its new flight schedule for September.
The passengers of a Turkish Airlines flight landing in the Israeli regime’s Ben-Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv have been quarantined amid the fears of the new coronavirus spread.
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
- Tehran, Bangkok to Work Together to Tackle COVID-19 Impact on Culture, Art
- Tehran, Moscow Urged to Launch Joint Trade, Industrial Holdings
- Japan Keen to Expand Ties With Iran
- Iran Oil Product Exports Hit Record High Despite Sanctions
- Preferential Tariffs to Boost Trade Level Between Tehran and Hanoi
- Denmark Welcomes Boosting Cooperation
- Iran Has Highest Level of Transit to Afghanistan
- Iran Blocks Saudi Regime, UAE From Joining UN Disarmament Talks
- Gold flatlines around $1840 as markets look forward to Biden inauguration
- Saudi Arabia’s Oil-Market Pessimism Vindicated
- Iran objects to Saudi participation in disarmament conference
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.