Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) said Sunday that Donald Trump’s policy on Iran “has been a total disaster".
- Iran to use legal channels to secure water rights from Helmand
- Official: 128 animal species in danger in Iran
- Iran: Enemy showed true nature by martyring IRGC officer
- Uzbekistan interested in using Iran transit routes, Chabahar Port
- Don’t Ply with Lion’s Tail
- Iran Frozen Assets in Japan Seems to Be Released
- Iran, Kazakhstan Seek Boosting Economic Ties
- Iran, Oman confer on forming roadmap to expand trade ties
- Some $45m allotted to empower women heads of households
- U.S. Unilateral Sanction an Acid Test for UN Sincerity
- Chabahar, an Irreplaceable Opportunity for Kazakhstan Trade and Transit
- Russian Investors Prefer the UAE to Iran for Investment
- U.S. Suffers Heavy Defeat Against Iran in Its Costliest Wargame
- Iran, Azerbaijan stress expansion of energy ties
- Israel rules out criminal probe into killing of journalist amid global anger
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
Media attack and hype regarding Iran and China’s economic cooperation agreement by the domestic and foreign currents, and especially by those who western blood is boiling in their veins and have engaged a country with their imported delusion in their minds despite all rational reasons, assigns one to stand against these mischievous distortions which are seen among the news reports by disclosing the truth in order to make aware the dear and resistant people of this revolutionary country against these mischievous inductions.
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh said that the sworn enemies of the Islamic Republic of Iran once again proved their notorious nature by martyring an IRGC officer.
Deputy foreign minister of Uzbekistan in a meeting with Iran deputy foreign mister for economic diplomacy expressed Tashkent’s interest for using Iran’s transit routes, as well as special capacities of Chabahar Port.
Chairman of Iran-Japan Joint Committee says it seems some openings are happening regarding Iran’s frozen assets in Japan but since no detail is revealed, he just talks about it based on his assumption.
A total budget of 13 trillion rials (nearly $44.8 million) has been earmarked to empower women heads of households under the coverage of the Welfare Organization, the deputy head of the Organization, has said.
Caretaker of Sistan and Baluchestan Ports and Maritime Organization Mr. Naser Ravanbakhsh says Chabahar is an irreplaceable opportunity for trade and transit of CIS countries like Kazakhstan that they can have suitable access to the free waters via this strategic port.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.