US President Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in late June that drew thousands of participants and large protests “likely contributed” to a dramatic surge in new coronavirus cases.
- IAEA Not a Place for Political Games
- The President of Uzbekistan Called for Raising Cooperation Within the ECO to a New Higher Level
- Iran Hand-Woven Carpet Exports Rise 16.4% in 9 Months
- President Warns Over Delay in Lifting Sanctions
- Rouhani says delay is not good for lifting sanctions
- Khademalsharieh named as FIDE Athletes Commission
- US Ain al-Asad base targeted with Katyusha rockets: report
- Tehran, Seoul agree on mechanism for return of frozen assets
- For the Love of Shia, Is It Really for Islam?
- Tehran, Kiev Eye Resolving Problems in Way of Bilateral Trade
- Iran-Russia Trade Volume Surpasses $1b in 10 Months
- Vaccine mass production line approved
- $3m is allocated for revival of wetlands
- Iranian Greco-Roman wrestlers shine at Ukrainian Memorial
- Energy Transition Could Cut Oil Prices By $10 Per Barrel
Iraqi sources reported that the US military base in Ain al-Asad was targeted by rockets.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.