Rail tracks crumpled after two cargo trains crashed and came off the rails in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
A train driver died and dozens of passengers were injured when a passenger train collided with a stationary freight train near Prague.
A drone video footage shows the aftermath of a high-speed train crash at a station near the Turkish capital of Ankara on Thursday morning that left at least 9 and injured 47 others. The footage obtained from a Turkish TV channel shows the aftermath of the incident, where derailed railroad cars and collapsed structures can be seen. […]
- Preferential Tariffs to Boost Trade Level Between Tehran and Hanoi
- Denmark Welcomes Boosting Cooperation
- Iran Has Highest Level of Transit to Afghanistan
- Iran Blocks Saudi Regime, UAE From Joining UN Disarmament Talks
- Gold flatlines around $1840 as markets look forward to Biden inauguration
- Saudi Arabia’s Oil-Market Pessimism Vindicated
- Iran objects to Saudi participation in disarmament conference
- Ali Daei pays homage to Ronaldo: “No one deserves the record more than he does”
- European markets edge higher ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration
- Electric car batteries with five-minute charging times produced
- President, Trump brought oppression, corruption
- Central Asia, an Attractive Landscape for Iran
- Zarif Gets 2nd Yellow Card From Majlis
- Iran Army tests electro-optical system
- Iran welcomes Qatar’s call for inclusive regional dialogue
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.