Iran tourism officials held a special session at the 40th International Tourism Fair in Madrid (FITUR) on Friday to introduce the Iran's tourism attractions.
TEHRAN (Iran News) – Minister of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts Ali Asqar Mounesan declared that Iran’s revenues from tourism have exceeded $11 billion. “According to the statistics released by the UN World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), Iran has gained $11.7 billion in direct revenues in the current Iranian year (will end on March 19, 2020),” […]
- President Rouhani inaugurates three national oil projects
- Zarif warns IAEA Board of Governors over probable wrong move
- End of Bloodshed in Yemen Is Inconceivable
- Tax on Value Added in Free Zones “Against the Law”
- Preferential Tariff Agreement Necessary for Developing Tehran-Jakarta Ties
- Iran Capable of Vaccinating 20m People a Month
- President Calls for Honoring Iran’s Rights to Join Global Economy
- Azizi Khadem Selected Head of Iran Football Federation
- Iranian COVID-19 vaccine undergoes clinical test
- Baku welcomes Iran’s participation in Karabakh reconstruction
- Government, Parliament to continue coop.
- Honoring commitments, simple way for US to return to JCPOA: Envoy
- Tehran, Muscat Can Enhance Ties Via Cooperation in Mining, Fishery and Tourism
- Iran-EU Trade Slumps to Its Lowest Level
- Tehran Not to Allow Resurgence of Takfiri Terrorism in Region
Razi Institute COV-Pars coronavirus vaccine which is the first injected-inhaled recombinant corona protein undergoes clinical test by two volunteers receiving the first dose.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.