In a telephone conversation with French President Emmanuel Macron on Saturday, President Hassan Rouhani said Iran will further reduce its commitments under the JCPOA if Europe does not abide by its obligations under the deal.
The Iranian and French presidents have called for continuation of bilateral consultations to find ways to reduce tensions in the region and secure Iran’s interests as incorporated in the JCPOA.
French President Emmanuel Macron has admitted that the Europe’s actions to make up for Iran’s losses after the US withdrawal from the JCPOA have not been effective, reiterating EU’s support for the deal.
The foreign ministers of Iran and Russia held a phone conversation Mon. to discuss JCPOA and Syria.
- People are worry about sportsmanship
- license for Iranian recombinant COVID vaccine
- EUR/USD pressured below 1.21
- Horrible Death in the Book “The Death of the West”
- President Inaugurates 60 Projects in Its Free Trade, Industrial Zones
- IRGC Ballistic Missiles Show Muscles at Indian Ocean
- Nuclear work absurd nonsense
- Iran distrusts Washington based on facts
- Larijani urges U.S. to remove sanctions first
- Iran’s crude steel output rises 13%
- Pompeo scraps Europe trip after EU leader calls Trump ‘political pyromaniac’
- Pogba fires United top of Premier League
- “Sports diplomacy” can reduce political conflicts
- President, Bullying will not prevail
- Top scientists warn of ‘ghastly future of mass extinction’ and climate disruption
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.