Mayor of Tehran Pirouz Hanachi said that Tehran Municipality is ready to expand cooperation with European capitals and metropolises.
In a joint session held between head of the budget organization and mayor of Tehran on Wed., it was decided to have 630 new carriages added to Tehran’s subway system.
- Iran-UAE Trade Is a Win-Win One
- Iran Trade With EAEU a Smart Action to Encounter Sanctions
- New Delhi Seeks Developing Cooperation With Tehran
- Oil steady as U.S. oil stockpiles drop
- US Not seeking peace in Afghanistan
- President Rouhani criticizes EU partners for lack of commitment
- Oman strategic partner of Iran: CBI Governor
- Behavior in lifting sanctions important
- Gold Price Prediction, Prices are Poised to Move as Volatility Contracts
- Backstage of World Economic Forum
- France Opposes U.S. Policy on Restricting Access to Medicine
- Global economy to grow 5.5 per cent in 2021 after 3.5 per cent contraction in 2020, IMF forecasts
- Tehran-Stockholm Cooperation Concentrated on Capital Goods
- Iran, Russia sign agreement on cybersecurity
- Fajr film festival to pay tribute to Parviz Purhosseini, Changiz Jalilvand
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.