TEHRAN (Iran news) – Heshmatollah Falahatpisheh, a member of the Majlis National Security and Foreign Policy Committee, argues that there’s a prevailing spirit of deescalating tensions with Iran among the Saudi elites. Speaking with ISNA on Tuesday, Falahatpisheh said Iran has been in favor of dialogue with Saudi Arabia for years and it was the […]
- Iran’s cinema receives 3 awards at DIFF
- Iran is waiting for Biden to make the first diplomatic move
- Tehran-Doha Trade Has Not Changed
- Zarif in Baku Welcomes Aliyev’s Initiative for Regional Cooperation
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
- Yerevan, Tehran Keen to Augment Trade to $1b in 6 Months
- Iran Can Enhance Its Regional Exports Via UAE
- Zarif urges for dialogue among neighbors
- Enemies failed to cut off Iran’s oil exports
Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mine and Agriculture (ICCIMA) is to hold a webinar on the trade capacities and opportunities between Iran and China on Tuesday, January 5.
Saeed Khatibzadeh stressed that the Islamic Republic doesn’t accept political mediation in technical issues hence it doesn’t accept mediation in the South Korean oil tanker which was seized due to the pollution of the marine environment in the Persian Gulf.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.