TEHRAN (Iran News) – The Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned Swiss envoy, whose country represents the US interests in Iran, over the recent threats issued by US President Donald Trump. The Swiss envoy was called in by Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Political Affairs Abbas Araqchi on Sunday and received a strong note of […]
- Enemies failed to cut off Iran’s oil exports
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
- Iran Private Sector Ready for Joint Trade Cooperation With ACD Members
- Gov’t Tries to Begin COVID-19 Vaccination This Month
- The effect of US sanctions on Iran was global and a global effort must end them
- Rouhani, vaccination in Iran will start soon
- Goldman Bullish On Oil, Relief Package
- Hassan Taftian wins gold at Meeting Elite Indoor
- Araghchi, US Must lift sanctions before returning to the JCPOA
- Gold Markets Pullback Towards the Weekend
- Zarif to embark on Eurasian tour
- Tehran, Bangkok to Work Together to Tackle COVID-19 Impact on Culture, Art
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said that Iran is not interested in direct contact with the US, and the JCPOA is the right format that the talks should take place in.
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.