A stolen 15th-century Divan of Hafez has been recovered by a Dutch art detective after an international "race against time," Agence France-Presse reports.
- 60m Iranians live in flood-prone areas
- Islamic Revolution changed culture of infatuation with the West: Leader
- Iran busts sabotage network, operational cells
- Sanctions Have Not Affected Iran Gas Exports
- Iran Discovers New Oil reserves in Hydrocarbon-Rich Southwest
- Soil erosion rate five times global average
- IRISL Ready for Increasing Regular Container Lines in Caspian Sea
- Iran Soon to Recover From South Pars Phase 11
- Tehran-Dushanbe Trade Exchanges Post 300% Growth
- Iran Extends Hand of Friendship to All Balkan States
- Iran’s top scientific rank among Islamic countries
- Over 570 foreign films submitted to Fajr festival
- The Same Old Nonsense Claim
- Iran on Verge of Becoming a Gas Importing Country
- Americans Unsuccessful in Creating Unipolar World
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
Some 60 million people in Iran are residing in flood-prone cities and villages, deputy head of the Natural Resources and Watershed Management Organization, Hooshang Jazi, said.
Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei received the members of the Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution on Tuesday afternoon.
The Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) announced Tuesday that they arrested a number of individuals implicated in fomenting unrest and insecurity in Iran.
“Soils: Where food begins” is the theme of World Soil Day this year, highlighting soil protection, however, Iran faces soil erosion five times the global rate.
Three more ports in Russia have been added to the exporting destinations of the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Line (IRISL).
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.