Iran’s production of steel ingots in the first half of the current calendar year (March 20-September 21) reached 14.39 million tons.
- Powerful Iran a Thorn in Eyes of West
- Italian Embassy Holds Preview of Exhibition on Vaziri Moghaddam
- Iran Needs No Permit to Produce Advanced Centrifuges
- Protecting refugees is a human rights principle, Iran writes to UNHCR
- Bahrain sentenced to unfreeze Iranian assets, pay $240 million in fine
- Tajikistan Has Toughened Up Investment Iranians
- Tehran, Berlin Call for Joint Investment
- Bahraini Bank Ordered to Pay Damage to Iran
- Iran, Vietnam to expand technological cooperation
- Gianni Infantino to attend Iran’s match with Iraq
- Disturbing Discovery, native dead American kids identified
- Iran, Belarus discuss expansion of agricultural ties
- Ambassador: Iran welcomes Erdogan’s 3+3 format
- Insecurity shadow over Vienna talks: Place of Iran talks changed amid protests fears
- Iran outpaces Europe in first-dose COVID-19 vaccination
The New Uzbekistan is Becoming a Country of Democratic Transformations, Big Opportunities and Practical Deeds
Answers of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Questions of the Editor-in-Chief of the «Yangi Uzbekiston» Newspaper Salim Doniyorov
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
The Residence of Italian Ambassador Giuseppe Perrone on Wednesday hosted, the preview of the exhibition "Mohsen Vaziri Moghaddam. Unrealized Projects. Dynamic Sculptures from Small to Monumental 1968-2018” which was to be held at Argo Factory as of Friday.
The communications and constitution implementation department of the Vice Presidency for Legal Affairs in a letter to the UN High Commissioner for Refugees called for the protection of asylum seekers and refugees in accordance with human rights obligations.
In an exclusive interview with the Tehran Times on Wednesday, Abbas Honarmand, the deputy director of communications and information at the presidential office, said that an international arbitral tribunal has unanimously ordered Bahrain to pay compensation to Bank Saderat and Bank Melli Iran for the expropriation of their investment in Future Bank in violation of international law.
Iran and Germany in a webinar on Tuesday explored ways for boosting their economic ties and both sides called for joint investment.
Angry protests in Austria over the re-imposition of new restrictions due to a rising wave of new COVID-19 infections have cast doubt on the European country’s ability to play host for the next rounds of Iran talks.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.