The South Pole has been warming three times faster than the rest of the planet in the last 30 years due to warmer tropical ocean temperatures.
- Two cheetah cubs found in Turan National Park
- EU “special tribunal” for Ukraine war raises more questions than answers
- Human Rights Turning Into Laughing Stock by the West
- Qeshm Air to Launch Direct Flights to Tashkent, Samarkand on December 22
- Iran Launches Construction of Nuclear Power Plant in Khuzestan
- Intl. organizations should help remove sanctions on medicine: health minister
- Mirza Kuchak Khan Intl. Congress wraps up
- Tehran, Dhaka Eager to Cooperate on Pilgrimage
- Iran, Kyrgyzstan Can Cooperate on Agro, Mining
- Enemies Committed Scandalous Miscalculations by Recent Riots
- Is “El Nino” the savior of Iran from drought?
- Supreme Court confirms death penalty against thugs linked to Israel
- Focus, Iran’s key to success against the U.S.
- 25% Rise in Iran-Afghanistan Trade Exchange
- Iraq Pays Off 1.6b Euros of Its Arrears to Iran
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
Two Asiatic cheetah cubs were found in the protected area of Turan, east of Semnan province.
The European Union’s plans to set up a special tribunal to hear alleged Russian crimes in the Ukraine war has raised more questions than answers about the bloc’s initiative.
Qeshm Air will launch direct flights from Tehran to Tashkent and Samarkand of Uzbekistan as of December 22 and this decision will help tourism activities between Iran and Uzbekistan boost.
International organizations should help independent countries to remove illegal sanctions imposed on Iran’s pharmaceutical sector, Health Minister Bahram Einollahi has said.
The International Congress of Martyr Mirza Kuchak Khan Jangali wrapped up on Thursday after honoring some Iranian artists during a ceremony at the Rasht Central Hall, Gilan province.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.