First Vice President Es’haq Jahangiri said on Monday that Iran expects friendly countries, including China, to buy more oil from Iran.
A Chinese delegation led by Song Tao, head of the International Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC), arrived in Iran on Sunday.
- Fajr film festival to pay tribute to Parviz Purhosseini, Changiz Jalilvand
- AFC Club Competitions’ Group Stages to be played in centralized venues
- Ice loss accelerating at record rate
- Iran’s cinema receives 3 awards at DIFF
- Iran is waiting for Biden to make the first diplomatic move
- Tehran-Doha Trade Has Not Changed
- Zarif in Baku Welcomes Aliyev’s Initiative for Regional Cooperation
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
- Yerevan, Tehran Keen to Augment Trade to $1b in 6 Months
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.