The Social Security Organization (SSO) began its work in 1975, when the Social Security Law was approved, as a new transformation in the country's social and health system, providing coverage of wage-earners, salaried workers, homeless, the unemployed, the disabled, and the sick.
- Soil erosion rate five times global average
- IRISL Ready for Increasing Regular Container Lines in Caspian Sea
- Iran Soon to Recover From South Pars Phase 11
- Tehran-Dushanbe Trade Exchanges Post 300% Growth
- Iran Extends Hand of Friendship to All Balkan States
- Iran’s top scientific rank among Islamic countries
- Over 570 foreign films submitted to Fajr festival
- The Same Old Nonsense Claim
- Iran on Verge of Becoming a Gas Importing Country
- Americans Unsuccessful in Creating Unipolar World
- Two cheetah cubs found in Turan National Park
- EU “special tribunal” for Ukraine war raises more questions than answers
- Human Rights Turning Into Laughing Stock by the West
- Qeshm Air to Launch Direct Flights to Tashkent, Samarkand on December 22
- Iran Launches Construction of Nuclear Power Plant in Khuzestan
On the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, the SCO scientific and expert forum on information security will be held in Tashkent city
Scientific and expert forum on information security of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in Tashkent on 6 September.
The underground nature of manganese mines in Iran is an old challenge for miners in this field, because it involves the high cost of production.
The world of forex and financial markets is amazing and exciting, and contrary to popular belief there are only a handful of traders who can enter forex with a small amount of capital and turn it into millions.
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
“Soils: Where food begins” is the theme of World Soil Day this year, highlighting soil protection, however, Iran faces soil erosion five times the global rate.
Three more ports in Russia have been added to the exporting destinations of the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Line (IRISL).
The CEO of National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) says works for accelerating the trend of completion of important and strategic projects especially developing the joint fields are underway, adding that the maximum volume of operation in the joint South Pars field for producing gas is underway.
Iran ranks first in terms of citations, second for publications, and fourth in terms of the H index among 57 Islamic countries.
The organizers of the Fajr International Film Festival announced on Saturday that they have received 578 submissions to the international competition of the 41st edition of the event.
The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture of Malaysia announced that the country's borders were opened to foreign tourists after a two-year hiatus due to the corona pandemic.
Lamerd Special Economic Zone has seriously used its full capacity to build infrastructure. With the efforts of the management complex, despite all the problems, with the development of infrastructure, we are witnessing the expansion of the presence of investors.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.