A senior Iranian commander said that MKO terrorists are continuing their hostile acts against Iran, but this time in the social media.
Researchers say that lack of sleep and the rise of social media has caused more mental health issues in young adults born after 1995.
Secretary of Criminal Content Definition Task Force said that the order for filtering Instagram social network in Iran has been issued by the Judiciary Branch. Javad Javidnia said Tuesday that the Iranian government had promised to control the content of this social network using smart filtering, however, no result is obtained despite incurring great financial costs. […]
- Preferential Tariffs to Boost Trade Level Between Tehran and Hanoi
- Denmark Welcomes Boosting Cooperation
- Iran Has Highest Level of Transit to Afghanistan
- Iran Blocks Saudi Regime, UAE From Joining UN Disarmament Talks
- Gold flatlines around $1840 as markets look forward to Biden inauguration
- Saudi Arabia’s Oil-Market Pessimism Vindicated
- Iran objects to Saudi participation in disarmament conference
- Ali Daei pays homage to Ronaldo: “No one deserves the record more than he does”
- European markets edge higher ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration
- Electric car batteries with five-minute charging times produced
- President, Trump brought oppression, corruption
- Central Asia, an Attractive Landscape for Iran
- Zarif Gets 2nd Yellow Card From Majlis
- Iran Army tests electro-optical system
- Iran welcomes Qatar’s call for inclusive regional dialogue
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.