Some 50,000 liters of smuggled fuel have been seized in Saravan, said the police chief of Saravan city in Sistan and Balouchestan, southeast province of Iran.
According to Police Commander of Kish Island, maritime guards have seized three fishing vessels and discovered 44,000 liters of smuggled fuel near two islands in the Persian Gulf.
TEHRAN – The Director General of Textile and Clothing Office of the Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade Afsaneh Mehrabi said that 200,000 tons of clothing and apparel are smuggled into the country per annum. Official reveals 200k tons of apparel smuggled into country annually The Director General of Textile and Clothing Office of the […]
- Iran, Russia sign agreement on cybersecurity
- Fajr film festival to pay tribute to Parviz Purhosseini, Changiz Jalilvand
- AFC Club Competitions’ Group Stages to be played in centralized venues
- Ice loss accelerating at record rate
- Iran’s cinema receives 3 awards at DIFF
- Iran is waiting for Biden to make the first diplomatic move
- Tehran-Doha Trade Has Not Changed
- Zarif in Baku Welcomes Aliyev’s Initiative for Regional Cooperation
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.