Russia has chosen a new contractor to work on the Sirik Power Plant in the southern province of Hormuzagan.
- Chairmanship of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) passed to the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Iran’s Eskandarzadeh wins gold at World Para Powerlifting Championships
- Amir Abdollahian says Iran is serious about Vienna talks as he elaborates on his 100-day in office
- 42m tons of goods loaded, unloaded at ports in 3 months
- Iran, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan ink trilateral MOU on railway co-op
- Hezbollah Chief dismisses Australian designation
- Iran takes measures to block Omicron strain
- Israel must first see its true size before threatening Iran: nuclear chief
- Iran Navy to Unveil Modern Maritime Equipment Soon
- Blame game after asylum seekers perish at sea
- Iran-ECO trade grows over 48% in 7 months yr/yr
- Powerful Iran a Thorn in Eyes of West
- Italian Embassy Holds Preview of Exhibition on Vaziri Moghaddam
- Iran Needs No Permit to Produce Advanced Centrifuges
- Protecting refugees is a human rights principle, Iran writes to UNHCR
The New Uzbekistan is Becoming a Country of Democratic Transformations, Big Opportunities and Practical Deeds
Answers of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Questions of the Editor-in-Chief of the «Yangi Uzbekiston» Newspaper Salim Doniyorov
The first televised debates among seven presidential candidates were held on Saturday afternoon.
The fourth pre-session of an international conference on international law and armed conflict in the region, entitled "Yemen War and Role of International Law on Armed Conflicts", was held virtually at Qom University.
PFAS in fire-fighting foams used on basFes worldwide are contaminating the environment and endangering public health. The Pentagon denies wrongdoing.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday said that Moscow and Tehran cooperate closely to make sure that the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action aka JCPOA be implemented fully.
On November 28, 2021, the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev took part in the fifteenth summit of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO), which was held in the city of Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
Iran, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan have signed a tripartite memorandum of understanding (MOU) on railway cooperation, the portal of the Iranian Transport and Urban Development Ministry reported on Saturday.
In a speech, the Secretary General of Lebanon’s Hezbollah has touched on recent measures taken by several western countries against resistance movements in West Asia saying they have been placed under “some Western country’s terrorism lists, this involves resistance movements in Lebanon, Palestine Yemen, Iraq. Sometimes it’s their factions, their leaders and sometimes the entire movement itself is placed on their terrorism list. This path will continue, as we said previously, it will continue. With regards to us in Lebanon, this certainly is related to regional developments and the upcoming parliamentary election.”
The Iranian Health Ministry has adopted new regulations to prevent the new variant of coronavirus, called B.1.1.529, or Omicron, from entering the country.
Soon after at least 27 people, including a number of pregnant women and three children drowned to death trying to cross the Channel in an inflatable dinghy; instead of focusing on the root cause of this problem, British and French leaders have traded accusations on who is to blame for what is the deadliest incident since the current migration crisis to Europe began.
Uzbekistan is one of the few countries that fully meet their needs at the expense of their own energy resources. The republic owns about 50% of the installed capacity of the unified energy system of Central Asia.
Government spokesman says the dissident television network Iran International’s “stealing” of an audio file of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was a conspiracy to achieve its wicked objectives.
Iran’s Intelligence Ministry has identified the culprit behind the recent act of sabotage at its Natanz nuclear facility, who had fled the country before the attack.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in his weekly press briefing on Monday hinted that Israel might be behind Natanz nuclear plant incident which happened yesterday.
Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister and Head of Iran’s delegation in the meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission on Wednesday in Vienna met and talked with Austrian Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberg.