Kuwait’s new ruler Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah on Wednesday named Sheikh Meshal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah as Crown Prince of the Arab country.
New Kuwaiti Emir Sheikh Nawaf Al Ahmad Al Sabah reiterated his country’s supports for Palestinians and their fight for the liberation of their occupied land.
- Iran-UAE Trade Is a Win-Win One
- Iran Trade With EAEU a Smart Action to Encounter Sanctions
- New Delhi Seeks Developing Cooperation With Tehran
- Oil steady as U.S. oil stockpiles drop
- US Not seeking peace in Afghanistan
- President Rouhani criticizes EU partners for lack of commitment
- Oman strategic partner of Iran: CBI Governor
- Behavior in lifting sanctions important
- Gold Price Prediction, Prices are Poised to Move as Volatility Contracts
- Backstage of World Economic Forum
- France Opposes U.S. Policy on Restricting Access to Medicine
- Global economy to grow 5.5 per cent in 2021 after 3.5 per cent contraction in 2020, IMF forecasts
- Tehran-Stockholm Cooperation Concentrated on Capital Goods
- Iran, Russia sign agreement on cybersecurity
- Fajr film festival to pay tribute to Parviz Purhosseini, Changiz Jalilvand
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.