Asian shares notched a 29-month high on Monday as investors wagered monetary and fiscal policies globally would stay super simulator.
The main stock index in Iran broke through the one-million-point mark for the first time on Saturday.
Head of Iran Privatization Organization (IPO) said on Tuesday that the body plans to continue offering state-run companies' shares to the private sector next year.
- Zarif, Azeri President meet in Azerbaijan
- Fans to be allowed into stadiums from April
- Darius Khondji attends Transfer Experience Meeting in TISFF
- China No. 1 Destination For Foreign Investment
- Gold ticks up on weaker dollar, U.S. stimulus hopes
- The Moon Controls the Release of Methane in Arctic Ocean
- Europeans Killed the Time With INSTEX
- Yerevan, Tehran Keen to Augment Trade to $1b in 6 Months
- Iran Can Enhance Its Regional Exports Via UAE
- Zarif urges for dialogue among neighbors
- Enemies failed to cut off Iran’s oil exports
- Rouhani, Economic war directors failed to disturb Iran’s peace
- Will Venezuela Go To War Over Oil?
- Iran doesn’t accept mediation in Korean oil tanker case
- Iran’s Bazargan crossing exports 80,000 tons of goods
The crisis has created many obstacles to growth, but also some opportunities.